1/15/2015

layout - merci 2014

 


http://www.gossamerblue.com/blog/
 
 
 
 
 
layout - merci 2014
 
(Using GossamerBlue JAN. Kit)
 
 
 
This layout is about grateful for 2014.
I used this cute heart confetti for background.
(the heart confetii from JAN. Add-on kit #2)
 
 
 
I planed to make a background pocket and put the heart confetti into it.
I used white cardstock and vellum paper for background pocket by machine stitching.
 
 
 
And then I sewed background pocket to a grid design by sewing machine.  
 
 
 
My photo was taken by cell phone in 2014.
They are 2" square. I like square shape~ : )
 
 
 
I layed pretty pattern paper on the back of photos by 6x6 paper pad. (from JAN. Bits & Pieces kit)
 
 

 

 
This gold (I think pink gold :)) foam alphabet was used for my title.(from Themed Add-on)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 MERCI MY 2014!!! : )
 
 
 
 You can see more awesome works by GB TEAM using Gossamer Blue JAN. KIT. 
 
 
 
 
I hope that you'll enjoy them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>  Eunyoung Lee  <<
you're here
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you cear colours~ happy 2015, too!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, kaite.. I love your how to use stencil background!! so beautiful~

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this layout! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you stop by here.... happy new year~ : )

      Delete
  4. You amaze me with you unbelievable talent, love this layout and super jealous of your photography skills :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet JOY!!!! happy new year and i hope that see more your elegant cards~ : )

      Delete
  5. Super love your shaker page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you drop by here... :) hhhhappy new year!!!! AMY~

      Delete
  6. Love all your elements, the "grid" look and that shaker background !! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) thank you for stopping by here... hugs!!!

      Delete
  7. Wow!! This is gorgeous, Eyoung! I love your confetti pocket!

    ReplyDelete