3/05/2015

LAYOUT - LOVE THIS (USING CUTFILE)

 
 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/
 
 
 
LAYOUT - LOVE THIS (USING CUTFILE)
 
Today here to share a layout using cute frames with you today.
The embellishments are from GB MARCH Main kit and Main Add-on kit.
 
 
 
This frame from  GB MARCH cut file. Every cut file is so cute.
I used square frame(love this).
 
 
 
After cutting frame by silhouette into two sizes, I colored them by water colors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These photos are my favorites.
I used circle-shaped photos by 2 inch-sized circle punch.
I sewed photos and frames, and embellished them with enamel shapes.
 
 

 
I finished splattering mist.
I hope that airy color frames will inspire you. Thank you.
 
 
 



6 comments:

  1. wow! this layout is just perfection! I love every single detail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you~ hus & kiss!! happy friday~ :)

      Delete
  2. You're amazing, my friend. xo, Marian @ studiombymarian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet lady!!! :) happy friday~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you love your comment!!! :) happpy friday~

      Delete