4/09/2015

LAYOUT - HERE & NOW (STEP BY STEP)

 
 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/life-pages-cards-on-a-layout/
 
 
 
LAYOUT - HERE & NOW
 
I'm here to share a layout using fresh color Gossamer Blue life pages cards with you today.
These life pages cards and embellishments are from GB APRIL Life Pages kit, Add-on kit #3 and Main Add-on kit.
 
 
 
  
I want a fresh color layout, because here SPRING comes!!!
I chose colors from my photo and selected Life Pages cards and thread for this layout.
 
 

 
After arranging the photo and Life Pages cards on white cardstock, I sewed Life Pages cards with green color thread.
 
 

 
I put Life Pages cards and photos on white cardstock using pop-dots. It's for a 3D effect.
I stamped a date on it and sewed around Life Pages cards and photo with green color thread again.
 
 

 
 
After embellishing it, I finished splattering mist(yellow and green color). 
 
 
 
 
There are the details.
 
 
 

 
I hope you enjoy my layout… Thank you.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment