5/12/2015

Family Portraits Album (MAY) , Spring ,photos and picnic

 
Family Portraits Album (MAY) : Spring ,photos and picnic
 
http://catfilestore.com/gb/
 
 
This is my family portrait album page using MAY CATFiles.
I used two kinds of spring photos.
One is my childhood photo and the other is taken in 2015.
 
 
 
Thesedays I can't  ignore to take blossom photos...:) 
I put 'message frame' on a photo!!It is a perfect embellishment!!! 
 
 

 
I used messages stickers for journals.
 
 
 
(Tim Holtz 'small talk')
 
 
 
I found my childhood photos and I added them in my FP.
Though I can't remember that day clearly, I can feel that we were so happy in the picnic!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used this diecut on the only white paper.
It's a simple and pretty way!!!
 
 

 
When I works pocket pages (whatever its size is),
first think totally mood & colors of the spreads,
and then start creat every pockets.
 
It will help to creat many pockets in a spread.
 
 
 
I think photos make my memories warmer and happier.
What do you think ???? :)
 
Happy Tueseday!!!
 
 
 


2 comments: