2/15/2016

LAYOUT - HAPPY

 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/product/february-2016-main-kit/
 
 
 
LAYOUT - HAPPY
 
 
I traveled to JeJu Island with my mother and sister's family in last month.
This picture was taken on 2nd day of then.
After taking a shower, my youngest niece saw her photos on the bed.
She loves to tell me about photos....
why she likes this or why she doesn't like that...
She seemes to be a little model!!! :)   
 
  I used circle patterned paper pieces as speech bubbles.
These circles mean her sayings & thoughts about photos!!
 
 
I used three diffrent-sized circle punches for this.
 
 
I had machine stitchings on circle pieces.
 
(Star puffy stickers are from LifePages kit.
Buttons & circle puffy stickers are Bits & Pieces Kit)


I hope you'll enjoy it!
 
 And you can see more beautiful works by GB TEAM!! :)
 
 
 
>>Eunyoung Lee<<
you're here :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wow, you are an inspiration! This is amazing x

    ReplyDelete