3/26/2016

Envelope mini album

 


 
An envelope mini album
 
 
I used 3.25 inch envelope for mini album base.
 
 
I trimmed patterned papers by about 3 inch and sewed them by sewing machine. 
(patterned papers are from Amy tangerine's 'better together')
 

 
 
 
 
I used die-cuts to embellish teh flaps of every envelope.
(die-cuts are from Mymind's eye, 'On Trend 2') 
 
 
I made mini message tags. 
I wrote messages for my friends on tags' back side and put them into envelopes.
 

 
 
I embellished with eamel shapes, 6 sticker sheets and stitchings.
And I finished to splatter mist on them.
(enamel shapes, 6 sticker sheets are from Mymind's eye , On Trend 2) 
 
Supplies:
I hope you'll enjoy my envelope album..! Thank you. :)
 


2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you your work is so inspiring everything you make is just wonderful thank you for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete